X West is an established Intermountain West excavation company based in Idaho Falls, Idaho. Our professional reputation in the construction industry is attributed to high-caliber projects, clients, and services throughout the region. Our need for equally specialized team members grows every year, allowing X West to become the leading presence for excavation and demolition.
Laborers at X West should be capable of lifting up to 50 lbs., performing various manual tasks such as shoveling, raking, sweeping, loading and unloading material and equipment, operate power tools and compaction equipment, working in varying environments, and adapting to project variables in a construction-based atmosphere.
Position Roles and Responsibilities:
- Take direction from Foreman and Project Leads.
- Operating specialized equipment/machinery, using handheld tools, navigating construction sites.
- Ability to operate power tools.
- Adapt to project needs/duties.
Experience and Education:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 year of construction or similar experience.
- Valid and unexpired driver's license required.
- Clean driving record required.
For further inquiries about our position requirements, specifications, or otherwise, contact our headquarters for more information.